Join us every Sunday from 10:00-11:15AM for our weekly worship service! We offer Children & Youth Sunday school classes for all ages starting at 10:30AM on Sundays. Communion is now served every first Sunday of the month.
Do you need prayer? Our prayer team volunteers are available every Sunday following our Worship Service at 11:15 AM in the back of our main sanctuary to pray for personal prayer requests.
WEEKLY & MONTHLY EVENTS:
- PICNIC IN THE PARK @ 11:30 AM 1st Sundays of the Month (July, August, & Sept) – During the summer months, we hold our Picnic in the Parks on the 1st Sunday of the month at Memorial Park next to Albany High School. Bring a bag lunch, sunglasses, and come join us!
- PRAYER SUMMIT – Second Saturday of the month @ 10 AM – At our prayer summit we focus on praying for our church, our community, our country and world. At the end of the prayer session, we allow time for prayer for personal needs.
- WOMEN’S CONNECTION GROUP – Third Sunday of the Month @ 11:45 AM – Meets at the church in the Garden Room. Potluck lunch is provided along with free childcare. (Will be taking a break for the summer and restart in September)
- NextGen Youth Hangout – Every Friday from 3-5 PM – This is a safe space for the youth of our community to come drop in with their friends to play games, watch movies, or just hang out! Free snacks and refreshments are provided. (NextGen will be closed for the summer and reopen in the fall.)
- Home Groups – For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Albany Home Group – 2 alternating Wednesdays per month @ 7 PM
- El Cerrito Home Group – (group is temporarily on-hold and will reopen in July)
- Hercules Home Group – 2 alternating Thursdays per month @ 7 PM
For more info on any of our scheduled events, please email us at email@example.com!