Join us every Sunday from 10:00-11:15AM for our weekly worship service! We offer Children & Youth Sunday school classes for all ages starting at 10:30AM on Sundays. Communion is now served every first Sunday of the month.
Do you need prayer? Our prayer team volunteers are available every Sunday following our Worship Service at 11:15 AM in the back of our main sanctuary to pray for personal prayer requests.
WEEKLY & MONTHLY EVENTS:
- PICNIC IN THE PARK @ 11:30 AM 1st Sundays of the Month (Sept 3rd) – During the summer months, we hold our Picnic in the Parks on the 1st Sunday of the month at Memorial Park next to Albany High School. We’ll start off at the east-side picnic tables next to Carmel Avenue. Bring a bag lunch, sunglasses, and come join us!
- PRAYER SUMMIT & WALK – Second Saturday of the month @ 10 AM – At our prayer summit, from 10-11, we focus on praying for our church, our community, our country and world. Afterwards, from 11-11:30, we go on a prayer walk around our neighborhood to pray for our community. Prayer summit meets on the church patio.
- WOMEN’S CONNECTION GROUP – Third Sunday of the Month @ 11:45 AM – This is an opportunity for our women to come together and be encouraged through devotions, prayer, and sharing! Meets at the church in the Garden Room. Potluck lunch is provided along with free childcare. (Will be taking a break for the summer and restart in September)
- MEN’S GROUP – Third Sunday of the Month @ 11:45 AM – This is a new group that will provide an encouraging, inspiring, and relevant time for our men that will include fun, food, and friendship! Lunch will be provided. Meets in the Creator’s Theater.
- NextGen Youth Hangout – Every Friday from 3-5 PM – This is a safe space for the youth of our community to come drop in with their friends to play games, watch movies, or just hang out! Free snacks and refreshments are provided. (NextGen will be closed for the summer and reopen on Friday, Sept. 1st.)
- Home Groups – Our Home Groups are a way for people to connect at a deeper level to form community and to build their faith. Groups are based on location. For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Albany Home Group – 2 alternating Wednesdays per month @ 7 PM
- Hercules Home Group – 2 alternating Thursdays per month @ 7 PM
For more info on any of our scheduled events, please email us at email@example.com!