Every first Sunday of the month, we hold an all-church brunch after the service from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM taking place in our downstairs Commons. For all sports fans, we play Sunday’s big game on our hi-def, big screen TV! Cost is free but all are invited to bring a dish to share. This is a great way to meet other people and get connected! (During the summer months of July, August, and September, our Sunday Brunch is replaced with our Picnic in the Park @ Memorial Park in Albany!)
For adults, there are a number of ways to plug in. Each week, we offer a couple of different study group options. We also offer separate men’s and women’s groups.
- Home Groups – Our 2 Home Groups meet twice a month.
- Women’s Group – meets every 3rd Sunday of the month from 12:00-2:00 PM.
- Men’s Group – Meets every 3rd Sunday of the month at the church following the Sunday Worship Service at 11:45 AM. Check the Calendar page for more details!
CHILDREN & YOUTH PROGRAMS:
Please visit our Children & Youth page for more info on additional programs that we offer for children and youth.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY & WORLD:
One of the core values of our church is “Touching the lives of people in our global community in a relevant way”. Within our local community, we live this value out by participating in and providing volunteer support for the various local events such as The Solano Stroll, Halloween on Solano, and Dinner with Albany, National Make a Difference Day, and the CA Coastal Cleanup.
Schedule of Events for 2017:
Come join us to volunteer at any one of the following community events!
- The Solano Stroll – Sept. 10th All Day – Our table is located in front of our church at 1319 Solano Avenue!
- Halloween on Solano – Oct. 31st from 3-5 PM – Families and kids are welcome to come to The Church on the Corner for fun games, airbrush tattoos, and of course, candy!
- Christmas Eve Service – Dec. 24th from 5-6 PM – We’ll hold a special Candlelight Service on the Eve of Jesus’ birth!
Community Partnerships with:
As a part of our world outreach, we regularly support the Cambodia mission work of Pastor Chamron Phal, and Compassion in Jesus Name.